|Welcome to the office of San Francisco Dentist George D. Karsant, Jr., DDS, specializing in General, Family and Cosmetic Dentistry for the San Francisco and Bay Area Communities.
Our commitment to our patients is to identify their needs, and exceed their expectations.
We do this by:
- Communicating effectively.
- Developing a relationship based on trust.
- Providing a comfortable and caring environment.
- Continuously improving our clinical skills.
- Striving to be on time.
Providing treatment that is as painless and comfortable as possible - in many cases no drills or injections are necessary!
New to the area? We are always happy to welcome new patients to our practice, and would love to meet you and your family for a consultation. Please give our friendly front office staff a call to set up a time that is convenient for you.
What some of our long-time patients have to say:
"It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Having been a patient of Dr. Karsant's for 15 years, I can speak to the outstanding service of everyone in the office. Last year George rearranged his schedule to accommodate an emergency root canal. Susan called the next day to see how I was doing. Service like this is truly exceptional!" Chris C
"Dr. George" has been my dentist for over 10 years. In that time, I have never had an unpleasant experience! His expertise is beyond any dentist that I have encountered! The skill and care given by he and his staff make the visit to the dentist (and I have many) something to actually look forward to!" Ann S
Click on the link in the main navigation bar, or the graphic (right), to view Dr. Karsant's "Winning Smiles" video.
Some of what you'll hear from Dr. George Karsant in "Winning Smiles"
- About Dr. George Karsant - background and education
- Why continuing education is so important - keeping up with new technology and procedures
- How dentistry has changed over the years - in many cases, no more drills or injections
- Whitening Techniques - in-office and at home
- How to fix crooked and damaged teeth - porcelain veneers and crowns
- Techniques to help the anxious patient - music, TV, nitrous oxide
- The importance of a great staff - the doctor is only one member of the team
- Dealing with financial issues - we will help you find a way!
Find out why so many of our patients say, "I should have done this years ago!"
Karsant Optimum Dental Healthcare
George D. Karsant, DDS
2533 Ocean Ave
San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone: 415 333 6000